RIC Publications is concerned about the environment and we want to do everything we can to reduce our impact on the environment and to help students understand about the things that they can do to help.
At RIC we recognise that our business activities need to be carried out in an environmentally-friendly way and therefore we are committed to continuously seek to improve our own environmental performance.
In general we aim to:
- Develop products and services that will utilise less of the earth’s valuable natural resources and/or help children learn about environmental issues
- Reduce energy consumption, and hence carbon emissions
- Introduce recycling programs
- Reduce our consumption of items that impact the environment when they are created
- Work with our suppliers, customers, employees and the community to further reduce our environmental impact
- Improve the environment wherever we can