Teach children problem-solving strategies with these imaginative and creative maths problems. This book, for children aged 7-11, shows how once children have learned the different approaches they can become independent creative thinkers and systematically apply their skills.
- Problems are set in creative contexts to engage and motivate children.
- Plenty of visual and hands-on resources used to cater for different learning styles.
- Support for more and less able provided.
- Plenty of follow-up suggestions for further work for children to apply their knowledge.
- Full colour examples of pupil work included.