Inspire children’s creativity with exciting space activities with these ERA award nominated topic books.
- Favourites topics linked closely to the curriculum.
- Activities provided at three different levels, providing ready-made opportunities for extension and support – ideal for mixed age classes.
- Focus and inspire your children with practical photocopiables that include templates for model making and other interactive resources.
- Resources can be created from the book – no expensive shopping list required!
- Guidance provided on how to stage a project day that can be enjoyed by the whole school!
Peter D. Riley is a published author and an editor of children's books. Some of the published credits of Peter D. Riley include Science in the Kitchen (Everyday Science S.), El Sistema Solar / The Solar System, Inventions (Hot Topics), and 100 Science Lessons for Year 5 (100 Science Lessons).